Well, it's true! I've officially completed 6 months of the 12 in this project! I think the first part has been the harder half, with Winter clothing warmth necessities, and building up a presentable wardrobe for work, dates, and working out, etc. Now, I guess for the second half I have to make sure I don't wear out all my clothes, or get sick of them. Plus, I want to focus a bit on Men's clothing, since men comprise half the population, after all. Also, I'm going to finish the glossary of my website, so there will be a handy guide of where I bought the clothes/accessories, the price, and the brand.
A Lil' List
1) Brian requests to the Made in USA clothing world that American made women's clothes have more pockets, so he doesn't need to carry my phone or keys when we're on a walk.
2) The Pyrex casserole dish at the time share in Vegas was Made in USA.
3) Amber found Made in USA Crayola paint at her preschool, as well as Colorations brand paint. Thank you Amber!!!
4) Bebe is a gold mine (I went in Vegas). Awesome, cute clothing, and not for the 2nd time, the first item I saw in the store was Made in USA.
5) I saw a super cute watermelon print "shirt" at American Apparel, then realized it was a bathing suit. While, it's a cute suit, I don't need one because I already have a Lucky Brand USA-made suit. Sigh.