Today I had to motivate myself to finally make it out to Home Depot to buy some packing supplies. Grudging task, but I figured I might as well find some Made in USA home stuff while I was at it! I would have searched harder, but those helpful "associates" kept coming around asking if I needed help while I was flipping all their products upside down looking for a label. Here's what I did find:
1) "Redi Shade": Temporary blinds that you can stick up for easy shade.
2) Hand truck: Can't say I'm surprised here! These are bulky and would seem pricey to ship.
3) Bubble wrap. Did you know a role of bubble wrap costs around $8? I didn't! But it's American made at least!
4) A nice looking metal container with a locking lid, Made in Wisconsic by Behrens.
5) The Scotch packing tape I bought
6) Packing paper (you know, to keep all my glasses from shattering in the move!).
Hello! I'm a 30 year old gal with a liking for doing year long projects. I've done a year without any form of chocolate, a year without coffee shops, and 5 years without gum (and I LOVE chocolate, coffee shops, and gum)! A year wearing only American Made should be the hardest yet, though*.