1) Today at Marshall's ran into American-made boot shapers! If you're not into wrinkled boots, these are for you!
2) Amber, as always has been finding tons of Made in USA goodness, all over San Diego. This week alone, she noticed her dad's American-made light switch plate, her student's (Eco-friendly) Crayola markers, and her old bath towel!
3) On the fiancee front, Brian noticed that the sound control module in his classroom is Made in USA! Gadget alert!
5) The Moto X (smart phone) ads are all promoting the fact that they're Made in USA.
4) Since finishing this project, I've been told that there are many sewing jobs coming back to the USA! Apparently the want for American made clothing is getting so big that factories are having to train sewers just so that they can keep up with the demand! Awesome, right? Here's a NY Times article on it: