Here are some nifty discoveries:
- On Wednesday, at the Sawtelle area in LA, I found some sweet pre-Turkey Day deals at funky boutiques. Black Market lured me by the festive Hannukah Menora boxers window display, but I ended up buying an awesome Giraffe t-shirt for $34. Next, I got a work-ish blouse and a black tank top for $49, at a store called RIMO. I never heard of these stores, but they had super cute clothes, and at good prices!
- Yesterday, on real Black Friday, Brian and I went to the Cerritos Mall, and found tons of American made jeans at Bebe. Actually, I think all the jeans there were Made in USA. Additionally, they had "hot" dresses, and shirts, I got one moderately hot-ish dress for $30.
- And of course, for me, no Thanksgiving is complete without playing games. Brian noticed that our super addictive Settlers of Catan game is Made in USA, as well as the card game, Phase 10.
- The Other Anna got me a rad purse from modcloth.com, with awesome origami animal fabric!
- Finally caved and replaced my lost bra today! I thought Hanky Panky was the only lingerie, Made in USA, but I discovered "Only Hearts", which is made in NYC, and has lots of really cute (or sexy) bras on sale for about $40-$60! Yay!
Yum Yum. True to the Red White and Blue!
SO. I'm delighted to have found more American made brands and items, and to be getting some new clothes in my closet mix! I will keep posting, and please keep me posted if you see anything American made! Thank you!